Speech Language Pathologist / Travel / SNF
Merced, CA 95340
SLP for Merced, CA. SNF setting.
Experienced Speech Language Pathologist treating patients with various conditions; this will provide you with a wide range of expertise and career development.
- Master’ s Degree in Speech Pathology
- 1 plus years of experience as a SLP preferred
- Must have CCC’ s
- Must have active SLP license
MAS Medical Staffing has hundreds of diverse and rewarding positions throughout the country for Allied Health Professionals. Our clients are a mix of large, prestigious healthcare organizations and small, private facilities.
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401K with company match
- Generous housing stipends and housing assistance
- Instant pay available for hours worked
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- MAS Rewards Me Bonus Program
- Dedicated Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone
If you are looking for a staffing agency that has your best interest at heart and a recruiter that will work 1 on 1 with you to find the best assignment available, please reach out to us today!