Speech Language Pathologist / Travel / SNF
Los Alamos, NM 87544
SLP for Los Alamos, NM. SNF setting.
Experienced Speech Language Pathologist treating patients with various conditions; this will provide you with a wide range of expertise and career development.
- Master’ s Degree in Speech Pathology
- 1 plus years of experience as a SLP preferred
- Must have CCC’ s
- Must have active SLP license
MAS Medical Staffing has hundreds of diverse and rewarding positions throughout the country for Allied Health Professionals. Our clients are a mix of large, prestigious healthcare organizations and small, private facilities.
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
- Coordinated housing paid for by MAS, or generous housing stipends
- Health Insurance coverage
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Loyalty Bonus Program
- Recruiters on call 24/7 via Text, Email, or Phone
- ...Plus much more, just ask!
If you are looking for a staffing agency that has your best interest at heart and a recruiter that will work 1 on 1 with you to find the best assignment available, please reach out to us today!