Sourcing and Recruiting Specialist
156 Harvey Road Londonderry, NH 03053
MAS Medical Staffing is currently seeking an entry-level Sourcing Specialist to join our team at our corporate office located in Londonderry, NH. Our team is made up of highly motivated, driven self-starters, and we’ re looking for the same in our next sourcer and recruiting specialist. In this role you will be working directly with our Maine offices and assist in their hiring needs.
In this role, you will:
- Advertise job openings and source candidates
- Screen resumes and applications; conduct phone interviews with candidates
- Schedule interviews for offices throughout Maine
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, in-house recruitment events, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Daily communication with our Maine offices, occasional travel to Maine office as needed
- Assist with other projects as needed
- You are a people person. You’ re energized by meeting and talking with new people. You go out of your way to foster connections between people and genuinely want to help people find jobs.
- You have an innate ability to build relationships with managers and candidates.
- You have strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills and take pride in your attention to details.
- You are able to prioritize tasks at hand.
- You are the type of person who’ s looking for ways to learn and improve.
- You are a pioneer who values a fun work environment and wants to contribute to the high energy atmosphere.
- Prior experience is a plus but willing to train the right candidate!
- Culture: Our culture is extremely fun, exciting, and fast paced. We work hard, but have fun while doing it. The environment is business casual. There is a high energy level that you can feel upon entering our office.
- Salary: Enjoy weekly pay with a base salary that is best in class
- Benefits: Aside from the great people that are employed with MAS, our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k plan with a 4% employer match, supplemental benefits (life, short term disability, etc.), and paid time off (holidays, vacation, and personal time).
- Training: We pride ourselves on providing excellent training. Managers and peers make training interactive and enjoyable. If you have a sales mentality, our training will make you successful.
- Unlimited coffee, fun potlucks, MAS Book Club, Fun Committee, MAS sports teams, and much more!
We are located on the Manchester/Londonderry border in Southern New Hampshire. Just 25 minutes north of the Massachusetts border!