Registered Nurse (RN)/Travel/IR
Long Beach, CA 90712
Interventional Radiologist Nurse
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Shift: 8, 10 hours
Currently looking for an experienced Interventional Radiologist Nurse to fill an opening with a California based healthcare agency. Interested candidates should have at least 2 years of critical care nursing experience and current CLS certification.
Responsibilities of the Interventional Radiologist Nurse
- Assist in preparing patients for a variety of radiology procedures, as well as monitoring them after.
- Educate patients and family members about procedures
- Confirm patient understands procedures and care plan by answering any questions that may arise
- Ensure safety by clearing patients for procedures
Requirements of the Interventional Radiologist Nurse
- Bachelor’ s degree in Nursing required
- 1 year of Radiology experience needed
- CLS certification
- Must acquire CCRN or other national certification as defined in the HUP Nursing Policy Manual within 4 years of hire.