Registered Nurse (RN)/Travel/Case Manager
Phoenix, AZ 85001
Case Management Nurse
Length of Assignment: 3 months
Shift: 8 hours
Currently looking for a Case Management Nurse (RN) to fill a vacant role in the Arizona area. The ideal candidate will hold a current and active RN license and possess at least 1 year of postgraduate relevant case management experience. This individual will strive to give their patients the best, most cost-effective care by working with insurance companies and researching new procedures and treatments.
Responsibilities of the Case Management Nurse
- Find appropriate treatments for patients.
- Schedule procedures and doctor appointments.
- Track healthcare related appointments.
- Responsible for medication management.
- Educate the member on preventative health care.
- Comply with all on-boarding, annual and other mandatory trainings as assigned.
- Collaborate with other members of the primary care team including members.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance.
- Educate on resources to assist with medication reconciliation and understanding of medical conditions.
Requirements of the Case Management Nurse
- Current and active RN license
- Must have at least 1 year of postgraduate relevant case management experience
- Intermediate or advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel