Registered Nurse (RN) / Travel / Home Health
Springfield, MA 01020
Position: Home Health
RN – Travel – Massachusetts
Shift: All Shifts Available
Locations: Central – Worchester, Springfield, North Hampton, & Chicopee!
MAS is currently looking for a Home Health Nurse for great opportunities throughout Central Massachusetts. The ideal candidate will hold a current nursing license and possess 1-2 years of Home Health experience. This individual will work with all age groups and all acute levels.
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Generous housing stipends and housing assistance
- 401k plan with company match
- Health insurance coverage
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- MAS Rewards Me Bonus Program
- Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone
Requirements of the Home Health Nurse
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
- Must have current RN license in Massachusetts or willing to apply
- 1-2 years of Home Health experience
- Must have BLS
- Knowledge of Oasis electronic charting
- Ability to multitask and have critical thinking skills, which allow them to take initiative when needed.