Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Care Visits
Concord, NH 03301 US
MAS Home Care is currently seeking qualified Registered Nurses (RN) for the following area for home care visits
- Competitive pay & Daily/ Instant pay
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Flexible part time and full time hours
- Sick time & PTO
- MAS Rewards Me - employee loyalty program
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- 401k with company match
- Dedicated MAS Team members on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
Provide assessments, evaluation, planning and community support of assigned Long Term Support program services. Determine eligibility for AID services and other in-home supports. Review clients' care plans to ensure care needs are being met and adjusted as needed. Assist in obtaining services which will enhance the consumers quality or life and promote independence. Assure all paperwork is completed in accordance with MAS Home Care policy and procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills in assessing needs, planning care, carrying out interventions, and evaluating outcomes and responses in relation to the ages of the client/patient population served.
- Consult with individuals about health care concerns and provide information on available programs.
- Consult with other staff regarding appropriateness of an individual's participation in attended care programs.
- Address health care management issues and emergency medical planning.
- Monitor participant's care plan on a Quarterly basis and more often per regulations/as the consumer's needs change, including 6 month and annual reassessments.
- Direct caregivers and certain others, involved in working with critical patient care equipment, sterile pharmaceutical preparation or food preparation, may not wear artificial nails.
MAS is more than a staffing agency. We are facilitators of careers, support systems for families and innovators within the industry. We pride ourselves on the ability to match candidates with the positions they love and reward them for being part of the MAS family.