500 Harvey Road Manchester, NH 03103
Facility RN Job Description
MAS Medical Staffing is seeking reliable, hard working, dependable RN' s. Our Per Diem Division is looking for friendly, talented, and reliable Registered Nurses,
We provide per diem staffing services to over twenty nursing homes, long term care facilities, and rehabilitation centers throughout New Hampshire and continue to grow!
As a Registered Nurse, assess patient health problems and needs, maintain medical records, develop and implement nursing care plans among many other daily tasks. Licensing or registration is required, although the experience gained from working alongside knowledgeable professionals will be vital to future career growth.
You commit your time to others. We will commit our resources to help you.
Daily Tasks of an RN:
- Physical Assessments
- Implements appropriate standards of care based on assessment data.
- Administration of medications and treatments
- Ensures provision of patient care in an organized and timely manner.
- Assist and care for patients by providing personal assistance, medical attention, and emotional support.
- Delegations to unlicensed personnel as appropriate
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Scheduling Flexibility
- Good Commute Times
- Same Day Pay/ Instant Pay
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Direct Deposits
- Weekly Pay
- AAA and Verizon Discount
- Holiday Pay
- Graduate of accredited school of Nursing.
- 6+ months of experience in a long term care facility.
- Psychiatric Experiance
- Valid New Hampshire RN license
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Reliable transportation.
- Dependable and compassionate.
- No physical restrictions to perform tasks.
- Medical clearance of “ no restrictions” within the past twelve months.
- Current TB within the past twelve months.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please reach out to a qualified representative today. We have many positions available across New Hampshire, so please send me an email if you have any further questions regarding open positions! Contact Ashlynne Richard at email@example.com