Personal Support Specialist (PSS) / Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA) Per Diem
Freeport, ME 04013
MAS Medical Staffing is looking for caring and reliable individuals to join our team!
As a Personal Support Specialist (PSS) in our Medical Staffing Department you would be working in a Residential Group Homes and/or Assisted Living Facilities providing personal care to clients. The PSS staff in our Medical Staffing Department would also work as a CRMA in these settings administering medications to clients.
*Must have 40 Hour CRMA Certificate*
- $16.50-$17.50/ Hour
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Accrued time off
- MAS Rewards Me - Employee Loyalty Program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life, Accidental, Short Term and Critical Insurance
- Supporting clients with meal preparation and medication reminders.
- Assist with light housekeeping chores including laundry, grocery shopping, and prescription pick-up.
- Help with mobility including getting in and out of bed and using restroom.
- Provide passionate companionship.
- Personal care such as dressing and bathing.
- Administer/document medication to clients.
- Must be PSS certified
- Must have 40 hour CRMA certificate
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Reliable transportation.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’ s license.
- 6 months to 1 year experience.
Make a difference in someone’ s life – apply today! Many positions available! EOE