156 Harvey Road Londonderry, NH 03053
Payroll and Billing Administrator
MAS Medical staffing is looking for a full time Payroll and Billing Administrator to join our team. This person will process payroll for our nursing and allied staffing departments. The ideal candidate will have experience with payroll and billing or be an entry-level professional that is proficient and comfortable using Microsoft Excel.
In this role, you will:
- Collect and review time sheets from contractors.
- Review new hire information for accuracy and enter into Harpers software.
- Process payroll for 200+ employees using Harpers software.
- Process all travel reimbursements and pay bonuses as requested by recruiters and managers.
- Invoice through QuickBooks.
- Match up invoices and time cards and mail and email to various facilities and clients.
- Upload invoices and contractor time into various databases as required by facilities and clients.
- Handle all reverse invoicing, client billing reports, and billing research that is needed.
- Track bonuses and reimbursements based on hours worked by employees.
- Strategize methods to improve and simplify current processes.
- Perform other tasks and duties as asked to do so.
- You love working with Microsoft Excel and you are comfortable with formulas and graphs.
- You uphold a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- You have superior attention to detail and you take pride in reviewing your own work for quality and completeness.
- You are organized and can prioritize the tasks at hand.
- You understand the importance of urgency and can work under strict deadlines.
- You have solid analytical skills and try to predict and resolve potential problems before they occur.
- You possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- You are the type of person who’ s looking for ways to learn and improve the current systems.
- Bachelor degree is preferred.
- Culture: Our culture is extremely fun, exciting, and fast paced. We work hard, but have fun while doing it. The environment is business casual. There is a high energy level that you can feel upon entering our office.
- Salary: Our salary is competitive.
- Benefits: Aside from the great people that are employed with MAS, our benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401k with a company match, and paid time off (holidays, vacation, and personal time).
- Training: We pride ourselves on providing excellent training. We work to make training interactive and enjoyable. Questions are encouraged!