On Call Staffing Coordinator
Providence, RI 02904
We are looking for an On Call Staffing Coordinator! Our team is made up of highly motivated, driven self-starters, and we’ re looking for the same in our On Call Staffing Coordinator.
The On Call Staffing Coordinator provides outstanding customer service and support to the field staff and consumers after hours procedures. The On Call Staffing Coordinator will ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction by interpreting and executing work plans to satisfy client staffing requirements during the hours when the office is closed.
In this role, you will:
- Provides an uninterrupted means of maintaining business practices when the office is closed.
- Provides telephone coverage from the close of business (M-F at 4: 30 pm) overnight until open (8am); and 24-hour coverage on weekends and holidays.
- Scheduling of staff, home care clients, facilities, hospitals, flu clinics and doctors offices in all geographical areas in the state of Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- Maintain and record all concern/issues/staffing needs and employee call outs in database and by email.
- Confirms shifts as needed.
- Maintain documentation in a clear and complete manner.
- Ensure a smooth transition from on call hours to the office staff at the beginning of each day.
- Work as a team player.
- Create and maintain relationships with field staff and clients.
- Operate in a fast paced environment.
- You are a people person. You’ re energized by meeting and talking with new people. You go out of your way to foster connections between people and genuinely want to help people find jobs.
- You have an innate ability to build relationships with managers and candidates.
- You have strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills and take pride in your attention to detail.
- You are able to prioritize tasks at hand.
- You are a go-getter that is excited about friendly competition. You want to be better than the person sitting next to you, and will do whatever it takes to prove yourself.
- You are the type of person who’ s looking for ways to learn and improve the recruiting process.
- You are a pioneer who values a fun work environment and wants to contribute to the high energy atmosphere.
- Culture: Extremely fun, exciting, and fast paced. We work hard, but have fun while doing it. The environment is business casual. There is a high energy level and lots of room for advancement.
- Benefits: Aside from the great people that are employed with MAS, our benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K, and accrued vacation time
- Training: We pride ourselves on the excellent training you will get. Managers and peers make training interactive and enjoyable. If you have a sales drive and mentality, our training will make you successful.