Licensed Practical Nurse / Per Diem
Keene, NH 03431
MAS Medical Staffing is seeking reliable and dependable LPN’ s throughout New Hampshire. We provide per diem staffing services to over twenty nursing homes, long term care facilities, and rehabilitation centers throughout New Hampshire and continue to grow!
- Sign-On Bonus
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Scheduling Flexibility
- Same Day Pay
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Direct Deposits
Duties included, but not limited to:
- Implements appropriate standards of care based on nursing care plan.
- Ensures provision of client care in an organized and timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to direct and provide patient care in an emergency situation.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of Nursing (LPN/LVN program).
- Must have 6+ months of experience in a long term care facility.
- Must have valid New Hampshire LPN license.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be reliable and compassionate.
- Must have no physical restrictions to perform tasks.
- Must have a medical clearance of “ no restrictions” within the past twelve months.
- Must have a current TB within the past twelve months.