Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Travel / Behavioral Health
10 FERRY STREET SUITE 319 CONCORD, NH 03301
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Travel/Contract – Long Term Care – New Hampshire
MAS Medical Staffing is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work in Long Term Care. MAS Medical Staffing is more than a staffing agency. We are facilitators of careers, support systems for families and innovators within the industry. Our Candidates choose to work with MAS because of the benefits and customer experience we put forth, we spend time with each candidate to help them grow personally and professionally.
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry leading compensation packages and benefits, including:
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401K with company match
- Generous housing stipends and housing assistance
- Instant pay available for hours worked
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses – Make extra cash just by referring friends!
- MAS Rewards Me Bonus Program
- Dedicated Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Must have current LPN license in the state of New Hampshire or willing to apply
- 1-2 years of assisted living or long-term care experience
- Must have BLS Certification
- 1-2 years prior experience
- Interest in elderly care
Responsibilities of the Geriatric/Long-Term Care Nurse
- Assist doctors in providing health care and support to elderly patients
- Help to bathe bedridden patients to prevent bedsores
- Understand patient’ s medications and administer them to clients as and when due
- Help to conduct regular screenings and routine check-up on patients
- Help to educate the families and caregivers of their patients on the best ways to care for them and keep them safe
- Help to maintain a chart for their patients to have accurate records of patient’ s medical history, treatment plan and progress
- Help to perform medical examinations and prescribed tests on their patients, like blood pressure checks, temperature, respiration, pulse and blood sugar.
- Housekeeping duties may be required as needed
If you are looking for a staffing agency that has your best interest at heart and a recruiter that will work 1 on 1 with you to find the best assignment available, please reach out to us today!