Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Auburn, Maine | Up to $40/Hour
Auburn, ME 04210 US
Tired of the typical one-size-fits-all approach that you get with most healthcare staffing agencies?
Hi! We re MAS Medical Staffing, one of the largest full-service healthcare staffing agencies in the country, and we have a better way to help our caregivers find the work they want.
At MAS you can choose from the flexibility of per diem shifts, the consistency and great pay of local contracts, or the adventure of travel nursing, all within one agency. When your needs change, we ve got you covered! Your dedicated support team can help you find your next role from our range of options.
MAS caregivers have access to our MAESTRA mobile app, giving you 24/7 access to our jobs marketplace. But you re never on your own at MAS your team is always just a call away to assist with whatever you need. (Yes, a staffing agency with real people you can actually get on the phone!)
We re looking for LPNs in or near Auburn, Maine for per diem, local contract, or travel positions. You MUST have an active license in Maine to be considered for this role.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive pay up to $40/hour
- Industry-leading benefits, including health, dental & supplemental insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) program with company match for those who qualify
- Dedicated support team, just a phone call away and ready to help
- Painless credentialing process, so you can start earning quickly
- Same-day pay option for most shifts always free and there when you need it
- Weekly direct deposit
- Ability to work a schedule that best fits your life and financial goals, whether that s per diem, short-term local contracts, or travel contracts
- Travel contracts include housing stipends and relocation assistance for those who qualify
- Access to our mobile app MAESTRA, giving you 24/7 access to find the work you want, close to home or across the country
- 20 years of experience helping medical professionals find rewarding careers
As an LPN, you will provide outstanding care to patients, with a focus on Long-Term Care settings. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the nursing team, patients, and families to provide effective care
- Administration of treatment per physician orders
- Patient assessments
- Medical records documentation
This role takes a special kind of person who is patient, trusting, communicative, and innovative.
- Part-time & full-time roles available
- All days, all shifts available (shifts for contract positions are determined based on facility needs)
- Competitive pay, up to $40/hour available
- Must have an active license in Maine or valid compact license
- Certification from an accredited school required
- 6 months prior experience in a Long-Term Care setting required
- Active CPR certification
- Reliable transportation
- Compliant with facility requirements for immunizations, background check, drug screening, etc.