500 Harvey Road Manchester, NH 03103
MAS Medical Staffing is seeking reliable, hard working, and dependable LPN’ s. Our Per Diem Division is looking for friendly, and talented, Licensed Practical Nurses.
We provide per diem staffing services to over fifty nursing homes, long term care facilities, and rehabilitation centers throughout New Hampshire and continue to grow!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will assess patient health problems and needs, maintain medical records, develop and implement nursing care plans among many other daily tasks. Licensing or registration is required, although the experience gained from working alongside knowledgeable professionals will be vital to future career growth.
You commit your time to others. We will commit our resources to help you.
Daily Tasks of an LPN:
- Coordinates admission of client to services and nursing intervention to enhance achievement of expected outcomes and to ensure readiness for discharge.
- Implements appropriate standards of care based on assessment data.
- Ensures provision of patient care in an organized and timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to direct and provide patient care in an emergency situation.
- Assist and care for patients by providing personal assistance, medical attention, and emotional support.
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Scheduling Flexibility
- Good Commute Times
- Same Day Pay/ Instant Pay
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Direct Deposits
- Weekly Pay
- AAA and Verizon Discount
- Holiday Pay
- Graduate of accredited school of Nursing.
- 6+ months of experience in a long term care facility.
- Valid New Hampshire LPN license.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Reliable transportation.
- Dependable and compassionate.
- No physical restrictions to perform tasks.
- Medical clearance of “ no restrictions” within the past twelve months.
- Current TB within the past twelve months.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please reach out to a qualified representative today. We have many positions available across New Hampshire so please give us a call if you have any further questions regarding open positions!
Please contact Ashlynne Richard via email at email@example.com