500 Harvey Road Manchester, NH 03103
At MAS Medical Staffing, we focus on hiring the best candidate for the job. Hiring reliable and dependable per diem LNA’ s & LPN' s is our top priority. Our Per Diem Division is seeking friendly, talented, and consistent Licensed Nursing Assistants. We provide per diem staffing services to over fifty nursing homes, long term care facilities, and rehabilitation centers throughout New Hampshire and continue to grow!
By providing basic patient care under direction of the nursing staff, you will learn to use new tools, techniques, and processes in order to succeed in your career goals.
You commit your time to help others, we will commit our resources to help you.
Tasks of an LNA:
- Administers patient’ s personal hygiene regimen, including but not limited to showers/baths, skin care, and oral hygiene as indicated by the nurse.
- Answers call lights for both assigned and unassigned patients.
- Makes beds for both assigned and unassigned patients.
- Any other duties as directed by nursing staff.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Service orientation
- Social perceptiveness
- Oral expression and comprehension
- Active listening
- Public safety
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Scheduling Flexibility
- Same Day Pay
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Direct Deposits
- Weekly Pay
Education and Job Requirements:
- 6+ months of experience in a long term care facility.
- Valid New Hampshire LNA license.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Reliable transportation.
- Dependable and compassionate.
- No physical restrictions to perform tasks.
- Medical clearance of “ no restrictions” within the past twelve months.
- Current TB within the past twelve months.
Please apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer with many positions available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time