Home Health Registered Nurse
Manchester, NH 03103
PER DIEM HOME HEALTH RN' s NEEDED - MANCHESTER AREA
MAS Medical Staffing is seeking reliable and dependable RN' s. Our Per Diem Division is looking for friendly, talented, and reliable Registered Nurses,
We provide per diem staffing services to over twenty nursing homes, long term care facilities, and rehabilitation centers as well as home health clients throughout New Hampshire and continue to grow!
As a Registered Nurse, assess patient health problems and needs, maintain medical records, develop and implement nursing care plans among many other daily tasks. Licensing or registration is required, although the experience gained from working alongside knowledgeable professionals will be vital to future career growth.
You commit your time to others. We will commit our resources to help you.
Daily Tasks of an RN
- Coordinates admission of client to services and nursing intervention to enhance achievement of expected outcomes and to ensure readiness for discharge.
- Implements appropriate standards of care based on assessment data.
- Ensures provision of patient care in an organized and timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to direct and provide patient care in an emergency situation.
- Assist and care for patients by providing personal assistance, medical attention, and emotional support.
Benefits of working with the MAS Team:
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Scheduling Flexibility
- Same Day Pay
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Direct Deposits
- Weekly Pay
- Graduate of accredited school of Nursing.
- 6+ months of experience in a long term care facility.
- Valid New Hampshire RN license
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Reliable transportation.
- Dependable and compassionate.
- No physical restrictions to perform tasks.
- Medical clearance of “ no restrictions” within the past twelve months.
- Current TB within the past twelve months.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please reach out to a qualified representative today. We have many positions available across New England, so please give us a call if you have any further questions regarding open positions!
Contact Amanda Cochran @