Home Health Aide (HHA) - Homecare - Chatham, MA
Chatham, MA 02633
Home Health Aide (HHA) – Homecare – Chatham, MA
Shifts: Morning and Evening, 7 days a week (5 hrs each day, split into two shifts)
MAS Medical Staffing is currently seeking a Homemaker for a great opportunity in the Chatham, MA area. The ideal candidate must have a Home Health Aide certificate, active CPR certificate and possess 1-3 years of experience. This individual will work with clients in their homes.
- Competitive pay ($15 and $16 an hour)
- Daily / Instant pay
- 401K with company match
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- MAS Rewards Me Bonus Program
- Sick time
- Verizon Wireless discounts
- Dedicated MAS Team members on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Massachusetts Home Health Aide Certificate
- Ability to multitask and have critical thinking skills, which allow them to take initiative when needed
MAS is more than a staffing agency. We are facilitators of careers, support systems for families and innovators within the industry. We pride ourselves on the ability to match candidates with the positions they love and reward them for being part of the MAS Family.