Home Care Registered Nurse (RN), Lisbon, Maine | Up to $33/hour
Lisbon, ME 04250 US
Looking for rewarding part-time work? Interested in helping seniors in your community? Want to do something different than a typical healthcare facility job?
Hi! We re MAS Home Care, and we re looking for caregivers like you! Our dedicated staff provides personalized care to patients, most often in the comfort of their home. We re filling a critical and growing need in healthcare and providing a flexible option for our team members to earn supplemental income.
We re looking for Registered Nurses (RN) to work with our clients in or near Lisbon, Maine. You MUST have an active license in Maine to be considered for this role.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive pay up to $30-33/hour available
- Industry-leading benefits, including health, dental & supplemental insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) program with company match for those who qualify
- Painless credentialing process, so you can start earning quickly
- Daily instant pay option for most shifts always free and there when you need it
- Weekly direct deposit
- 20 years of experience helping medical professionals find rewarding careers
As a Home Care RN, you will provide care to patients, typically in a home setting. Your daily responsibilities will include collaborating with the caregiving team, patients, and families to provide the highest level of care.
At MAS Home Care we work as a team with patients and their families to provide the highest quality of care. Our goal is to ensure the health and safety of our clients while promoting independence.
This role takes a special kind of person who is patient, trusting, communicative, and empathetic.
- Competitive pay, up to $30-33/hour available
- Flexible full-time and part-time hours available
- Evaluate clients and develop care plans for clinical and non-clinical teams to follow
- Provide training and education to patients, families, and care teams to ensure safety in the home and promote independence.
- Work alongside the care team to develop care plans and complete documentation
- Assist with promoting client independence and healing
- Demonstrates competency in carrying out patient care/treatments
- Must have an active RN license in the state of Maine
- 1 to 2 years prior experience
- Active CPR certification
- Valid driver s license and reliable transportation
- Clean driving record and background check
- Per State regulations COVID with BOOSTER and flu vaccinations mandatory unless medical exemption presented.