Entry-Level Personal Support Specialist (PSS), Pittsfield, Maine | Up to $17/Hour
Pittsfield, ME 04922 US
Looking for rewarding part-time work? Interested in helping seniors in your community? Want to get into a career in healthcare but don t know where to start?
Hi! We re MAS Home Care, and we re looking for people like you! Our dedicated staff provides personalized care to patients, most often in the comfort of their home. We re filling a critical and growing need in healthcare and provide a flexible option for our team members to earn great pay and build in-demand skills.
This is an entry-level opportunity no prior experience in healthcare is necessary!
We re looking for Personal Support Specialists (PSS) to work with our clients in or near Pittsfield, Maine.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive pay up to $17/hour
- Industry-leading benefits, including health, dental & supplemental insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) program with company match for those who qualify
- Painless credentialing process, so you can start earning quickly
- Daily instant pay option for most shifts always free and there when you need it
- Weekly direct deposit
- 20 years of experience helping medical professionals find rewarding careers
As a PSS, you may be required to provide transportation, meal preparation, light housekeeping, and daily living assistance to patients, typically in an in-home setting.
At MAS Home Care we work as a team with patients and their families to provide the highest quality of care. Our goal is to ensure the health and safety of our clients while promoting independence.
This role takes a special kind of person who is patient, trusting, communicative, and empathetic.
- Competitive pay, up to $17/hour available
- Flexible part-time shifts available
- Assists with promoting client independence
- Provide daily living support including bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Light housekeeping may be required
- Demonstrates competency in carrying out patient care/treatments
- No Experience Necessary! Our team will provide training required to be an exceptional PSS!
- Must have a desire to help others
- Valid driver s license and reliable transportation
- Clean driving record and background check
- Per state guidelines flu vaccination is required