Direct Support Professional (DSP) / CRMA
Dover-Foxcroft, ME 04426
MAS Medical Staffing is now hiring Per Diem Direct Support Professionals (DSP) and 40 Hour CRMA to work in Residential Group Homes throughout the state.
- Starting wage of $16.50-$17.50/hour
- Weekly Pay
- 8-12 hour staffing shifts
- Flexible Hours
- Accrued time off
- MANDT training
- MAS Rewards Me – Employee Loyalty Program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life, Accidental, Short Term and Critical Insurance
- DSP certified.
- 40 hour CRMA Certificate.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Clean criminal background and CPS check.
- 1 year experience working in group homes.
DSP/CRMA’ s will be responsible for performing direct care and administration of medications in a group home setting. They will also be responsible to perform related activities and daily tasks assigned during shifts.
Make a difference in someone’ s life – apply today! Many positions available! EOE