156 Harvey Road Londonderry, NH 03053
Quality Assurance Specialist
Due to very large growth within Nursing and Allied Health teams, MAS Medical Staffing is currently searching for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our Credentialing Team. You will focus on ensuring all placed candidates are compliant with facility requirements.
In this role, you will:
- Work with candidates from start to finish of the credentialing process.
- Provide superior customer service to candidates and clinics you are working with.
- Compile and maintain current and accurate data for all candidates.
- Track license, certification, and medical expirations to ensure timely renewals.
- Maintain copies of current state licenses, certifications, and medical testing.
- Ensure compliance with company standards, client requirements, State and Federal policies and regulations.
- Update system with changes in candidate information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers).
- Continuously inform the team managers of start status to ensure healthcare professionals are completing requirements in a timely manner after accepting assignments.
- Other duties as assigned/needed.
- Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and communication skills are a must
- Complete all tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Must maintain excellent attendance and punctuality record
- Prefer experience working in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to “ think outside the box”
- Culture: Our culture is extremely fun, exciting, and fast paced. We work hard, but have fun while doing it. The environment is business casual. There is a high energy level that you can feel upon entering our office.
- Salary: Our salary is very competitive.
- Benefits: Aside from the great people that are employed with MAS, our benefits include medical and dental insurance, an IRA savings plan, and paid time off (holidays, vacation, and personal time).
- Training: We pride ourselves on providing excellent training. Managers and peers make training interactive and enjoyable. If you are a detail oriented person, our training will set you up for success at MAS.