Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Per Diem - 3rd Shift
Sanford, ME 04073
MAS Medical Staffing is looking for exceptional and reliable Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to provide assistance in our Medical Staffing setting. Our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) will care for patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities and Rehabilitation Centers.
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Accrued time off
- MAS Rewards Me - Employee Loyalty Bonus Program
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life, Accidental, Short Term and Critical Insurance
- Must have active CNA license in the State of Maine.
- Clean driving and criminal background.
- Reliable transportation.
- CPR Certification - will provide training
All Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) are responsible for providing direct patient care and related activities as assigned by supervisors to meet identified patient outcomes and to achieve the goals of the client.
Make a difference in someone’ s life – apply today! Many positions available! EOE