Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Per Diem - New Bedford, MA
New Bedford, MA 02745
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Per Diem – New Bedford, MA
Shifts: 7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a
MAS Medical Staffing is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for a great opportunity in the New Bedford, MA area. The ideal candidate will hold a current nursing license and possess 1-3 years of experience. This individual will work with patients in a variety of settings.
- Competitive pay (ranges from $15 to $20 an hour)
- Daily Instant pay
- 401K with company match
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- MAS Rewards Me Bonus Program
- Sick time
- Verizon Wireless discounts
- Dedicated MAS Team members on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Active, unencumbered CNA license
- Minimum of 1-year recent experience
- CPR certification
- Dementia certification
- Ability to multitask and have critical thinking skills, which allow them to take initiative when needed
MAS is more than a staffing agency. We are facilitators of careers, support systems for families and innovators within the industry. We pride ourselves on the ability to match candidates with the positions they love and reward them for being part of the MAS Family.