Travel Registered Nurse Case Manager | Sunnyvale, CA
Sunnyvale, CA 94085 US
Tired of the typical one-size-fits-all approach that you get with most healthcare staffing agencies?
Hi! We re MAS Medical Staffing, one of the largest full-service healthcare staffing agencies in the country, and we have a better way to help our caregivers find the work they want.
At MAS you can choose from the flexibility of per diem shifts, the consistency and great pay of local contracts, or the adventure of travel nursing, all within one agency. When your needs change, we ve got you covered! Your dedicated support team can help you find your next role from our range of options.
We re looking for RN Case Manager for a 13 weeks travel assignment in Sunnyvale, CA. You MUST have an active license in California to be considered for this role.
Perks and Benefits:
- Industry-leading benefits, including health, dental & supplemental insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) program with company match for those who qualify
- Dedicated support team, just a phone call away and ready to help
- Painless credentialing process, so you can start earning quickly
- Same-day pay option for most shifts always free and there when you need it
- Weekly direct deposit
- Travel contracts include housing stipends and relocation assistance for those who qualify
- 20 years of experience helping medical professionals find rewarding careers
As an RN Case Manager, you will provide outstanding care to patients, with a focus on Home Health settings. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the nursing team, patients, and families to provide effective care
- Administration of treatment per physician orders
- Patient assessments
- Medical records documentation
- 13 weeks
- Days: 8: 30am-5pm (Schedule can be flexible based on patient's availability.)
- Every other weekend required
- 40 hours/week guaranteed
- Must have an active license in California or valid compact license
- Certification from an accredited school required
- 2 years prior experience in a Home Health setting required
- Active CPR certification
- Reliable transportation
- Other requirements as needed
- Compliant with facility requirements for immunizations, background check, drug screening, etc.
MAS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status