Registered Nurse (RN) | Cape Cod Area | Full/Part Time | Flexible Schedules
Falmouth, Massachusetts 02536 US
Registered Nurse (RN) | Cape Cod Area | Full/Part Time | Flexible Schedules NON-CLINICAL
Throughout Cape Cod
Looking for a trusted heartfelt Registered Nurse to join our MAS Home Care Family! As a MAS Home Care RN, you are just as important as the clients we serve. Your clients will put their trust in you to support their living needs.
MAS Home Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
If you have a passion to help and want to make a difference every day, Then MAS Home Care has an opportunity for you!
MAS Home Care employees enjoy industry-leading benefits, including:
- Competitive pay & Daily/ Instant pay
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Flexible part time and full-time hours
- Work Life Balance
- Sick time & PTO
- MAS Rewards Me - employee loyalty program.
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- 401k with company match
- Dedicated MAS Team members on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Interviews the client/patient and/or family to obtain a comprehensive history and to obtain data about client/patient' s developmental status and behavior.
- Examines the client/patient to obtain objective physical data.
- Reviews available clinical data from referral and lab results, etc. as part of database.
- Completes a physical and psychosocial assessment based on interview, examination, and review of available clinical data.
- Documents data and assessment on the appropriate form according to guidelines.
- Communicates client/patient status and assessed needs to members of interdisciplinary team.
- Reassesses client/patient status at established time frames and as indicated by the client/patient' s status.
- Reports status and changes in status as appropriate.
- Assesses potential for development of crisis situations based on combination of subjective and objective cues.
- Develops an individualized approach to deliver nursing care to the individual client/patient and family.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team to develop an integrated plan of care.
- Initiates discharge planning as an integral part of the plan of care at the time of admission.
- Documents plan of care appropriately.
- Acts as a resource to others planning care.
- Acknowledges, transcribes, coordinates, and implements the medical diagnostic and therapeutic orders.
- Performs nursing care actions.
- Promotes client/patient' s dignity during provision of care.
- Provides calm, supportive, and therapeutic environment for clients/patients and their families.
- Assesses the client/patient' s response to and understanding of care provided.
- Documents implementation of care appropriately.
- Reports client/patient' s response to care as indicated.
- Acts as a resource to nursing students in provision of client/patient care.
- Reviews and updates the plan of care in collaboration with the client/patient/family and other interdisciplinary team members.
- Anticipates client/patient' s abilities and incorporates anticipated needs into plan of care.
- Acts as a primary case manager when requested.
- Adheres to safety, organizational and ethical standards including MAS safety standards, MAS policies, protocols and procedures, infection control standards, and standards of confidentiality. Encourages a home physical environment that is clean and free of clutter and takes appropriate action to encourage the correction of hazards.
- Identifies needs for new or revised policies and procedures.
- Identifies and seeks participation in department quality improvement activities.
- Ensures confidentiality of employee, legal, client/patient, budget, and MAS matters.
- Participates in appropriate role in MAS disasters, fire drills, fires, and other emergency situations.
- Participates in QAPI peer review activities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN or equivalent preferred.
- One year in a staff nurse position in-home care or hospice setting preferred.
- Current registration in the State of practice as a professional nurse.
- Required to travel throughout agency catchment to provide home health care service and other job-related activities.
- Current in CPR
- Reliable transportation, motor vehicle insurance & registration
- Per State regulations COVID with BOOSTER and Flu vaccinations mandatory
MAS is more than a staffing agency. We are facilitators of careers, support systems for families and innovators within the industry. We pride ourselves on the ability to match candidates with the positions they love and reward them for being part of the MAS family.
MAS Mission Statement
MAS Home Care will be viewed by clients, families, and community partners as the standard for excellent service offered with dignity, caring, and respect in quality care.
MAS Home Care will continue to invest in technology, programs, and personnel, which will help meet the challenges in caring for our senior and vulnerable population.
MAS Home Care will maintain a solid financial position to invest in its employees, making MAS the premier place to work and serve.