Physical Therapist (PT) - Travel/Contract - Decatur, Georgia
Decatur, GA 30035 US
Candidates must have a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree and a Georgia state license to be considered for this role.
Join MAS Medical Staffing for a 13-Week Assignment with clients in Decatur, GA. This Outpatient Facility is currently looking for Physical Therapist (PT) candidates to join their staff.
MAS Medical Staffing is one of the fastest growing Allied Health agencies in the nation. We offer healthcare professionals a career that promotes personal and professional growth along with great pay and benefits. With a caregiver first mentality, our team of recruiters take the time to learn about YOU and what YOUR career goals are.
Don t take it from us, here s what an Allied Health professional has to say about MAS Medical Staffing:
Wonderful places to work with responsive experienced recruiters. Many opportunities with a variety of settings to choose from. I would highly recommend working for MAS Medical Staffing. There are lots of travel agencies seeking employees and this one is the best. They are easy to be in contact with and value all their employees. - Allied Health Professional
Perks and Benefits:
Aside from offering excellent care to patients, Physical Therapist (PT) jobs provide several benefits for anyone looking to grow in their Allied Health career.
- Competitive Pay Package (Above $2, 000 Gross Weekly Pay)
- Same Day Pay (terms apply)
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Incentive programs (e.g., Referral Bonus & Rewards Program)
- Housing and meal stipends
- Opportunities to meet new people & use your skills country-wide
- Health & supplemental insurance offerings
- Relocation & licensure reimbursement
- Painless Credentialing Process
- 401(k) program
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Work anywhere from our full list of client locations
As a Physical Therapist (PT), you will provide Outpatient Care. This role takes a special kind of person who is patient, trusting, communicative, and innovative.
- 13-week contracts
- Day shift
- Long-time MAS client
- History of successful placements with this client by MAS staffing
- Must have an active license or compact license if applicable for Georgia
- Certification from an accredited school required
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from an accredited school required
- 1-year prior experience