Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) | Johnston, RI | Sunday 9am-9pm/Monday & Wednesday 9am-4pm
Providence, Rhode Island 02901 US
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Providence, RI | Sunday 9am-11am/Monday-Friday 9am-11am and 3pm-6pm
Looking for a trusted heartfelt Certified Nursing Assistant to join our MAS Home Care Family! As a MAS Home Care CNA, you are just as important as the clients we serve. Your clients will put their trust in you to support their living needs.
MAS Home Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Staying home is essential in our community and our seniors are the most vulnerable. They need us and we need you!
If you have a passion to help and want to make a difference every day, Then MAS Home Care has an opportunity for you!
MAS Home Care employees enjoy industry-leading benefits, including:
- Competitive pay & Daily/ Instant pay
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Flexible part time and full time hours
- Work Life Balance
- Sick time & PTO
- MAS Rewards Me - employee loyalty program.
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- 401k with company match
- Dedicated MAS Team members on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Provide hands-on patient/client care.
- Able to use client equipment.
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Prep
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to read and write.
- Ability to multitask.
- And all other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Active of the Rhode Island State CNA Registry
- Certification from an accredited school required.
- 1-2 years prior experience
- Current in CPR
- Reliable transportation, motor vehicle insurance & registration
- Per State regulations COVID and Flu vaccinations mandatory
MAS is more than a staffing agency. We are facilitators of careers, support systems for families and innovators within the industry. We pride ourselves on the ability to match candidates with the positions they love and reward them for being part of the MAS family.
MAS Mission Statement
MAS Home Care will be viewed by clients, families, and community partners as the standard for excellent service offered with dignity, caring, and respect in quality care.
MAS Home Care will continue to invest in technology, programs, and personnel, which will help meet the challenges in caring for our senior and vulnerable population.
MAS Home Care will maintain a solid financial position to invest in its employees, making MAS the premier place to work and serve.