Manchester, NH 03101 US
Reporting to the Vice President of Client Services, you will play an essential role in creating market awareness, identifying prospective clients, qualifying leads, and generating new business.? This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career at a high-growth company!
The Team:? The MAS Medical Sales team is made up of highly motivated, driven self-starters who seek to be at the forefront of finding Travel Allied Health and Nursing professionals their dream job in exciting locations throughout the US.
Preference for candidates who can work Hybrid in Manchester, NH
As an account manager, you play a critical role in ensuring that our customers can deliver the highest level of care to their patients. You cultivate exclusive and preferred relationships with facilities and consult with them on all their staffing needs and processes. This means you are 100% accountable for the fulfillment of open jobs for our client. By partnering with MAS Recruiters, you source and confirm qualified candidates and coordinate the successful assignments, helping to generate revenue and increase our candidates booked hours. This role is vital in ensuring that our customers' staffing needs are met in an efficient and effective manner.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for salespeople who have a natural inclination for selling and excel in a competitive, merit-based environment to manage accounts and skyrocket customer growth. We value networking and the benefits of being part of an agile, growing team. If you have a consultative approach to selling and promoting great client relationships this job is for you.
Why consider this role?
- Experience income and career growth potential within a company that is a leader in the medical staffing industry
- Work with an engaged and professional team of successful staffing revenue growers.
- Work collaboratively with the Vice Presidents and COO on high-impact strategic projects
- Communicating with clients about orders, candidates, hires, and contract end dates.
- Consulting with facility contacts to understand staffing needs, future orders, and fill rates, and propose solutions for cross-departmental challenges.
- Collaborate with internal partners to address staffing challenges.
- Train clients on technology changes and best practices to improve efficiencies and workflow.
- Provide strategic and operational support to clients with file management, candidate selection, communication, orientation, and onboarding.
- Direct Recruitment to find suitable candidates for orders through accurate details and descriptions and ensure staffing needs are met within contract timeframes.
- Create Order Alerts for hard-to-fill or priority orders.
- Reconcile orders using CRM and other technology to increase accuracy and speed up the booking process and identify areas for improvement or efficiency.
- Work with facility client contacts, Recruitment, and/or Manager to overcome challenges and offer strategic solutions related to filling orders.
- Update the status of pending candidates, coordinating with facility contacts and the recruitment team.
- Ensure candidate profiles are accurate and meet the facility' s minimum requirements.
- Bachelor s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of business-to-business development experience and/or working in a related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive and self-motivated individual.
- Bring new ideas to the company
- Desire to master the art of selling
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Good analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills over the phone
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to think on the fly
- Revenue growth/retention
- Gross margin optimization (bill rates)
- Product Upsell/Cross-sell
- Fillable hours by facility
- Billable hours by facility
- Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly Revenue Quota
- Customer engagement
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer churn rate
- Jobs/shifts filled
- Average reply time
- Customer lifetime value (CLV)