Sales and Recruiter Internship Program - Summer 2019
156 Harvey Road Londonderry, NH 03053
MAS Medical Staffing began in 2002 and has been an industry leader ever since. With an increased focus on medical staffing and by building and maintaining positive relationships throughout the country, we have experienced monumental growth over the last few years. Our team is dedicated to our clients as well as our candidates and we at MAS are determined to continue the success we’ ve experienced by matching talent to staffing needs.
As a Sales/Recruiter Intern you will:
- Learn how to recruit medical professionals in our industry
- Generate health care leads, through websites and other available resources
- Participate in daily team meetings to evaluate performance and set individual goals.
- Cold Call potential clients to develop lasting relationships.
- Support Recruiter and Sales Account Executive’ s efforts through sourcing candidates and matching them to jobs.
- Document all information through internal Applicant Tracking System
- Be an active participant in networking the medical industry through use of LinkedIn, Facebook and other platforms
In this position, you must:
- Be currently enrolled in a bachelor’ s degree program.
- Want to work for a growing company with the possibility of securing a full-time position upon graduation.
- Be comfortable with speaking to candidates over the phone and have great verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a good judge of character and know how to perform a full character assessment.
- Enjoy learning new things and be open to constructive criticism
- Self-starter and motivated by a challenge.
- Experience using LinkedIn, and other similar networking sites.
Why We Love MAS:
MAS Medical Staffing strives to grow our company by matching talent to staffing needs. We are constantly improving our processes and procedures in order to develop high performing, highly engaged, and innovative team members. We reward those who work hard and contribute to a positive work culture.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent employee benefits, including health & dental insurance, 401k with a company match, and paid time off
- MAS Training Program
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- A great company culture including team outings, office celebrations, cookouts and holiday parties as well as quarterly company incentives.
- MAS Book Club, Fun Committee, MAS Gives Back.
The ideal candidate will work full time through the summer, with the option to continue part time during the semester. We are located just outside of Manchester in Londonderry, New Hampshire.