Marketing Internship Program
156 Harvey Road Londonderry, NH 03053
MAS is more than a staffing agency. We are facilitators of careers, support systems for families and innovators within the industry. As one of the top medical staffing agencies in the nation, MAS Medical Staffing aims to build trust and lasting relationships with each candidate and our clients.
As a Marketing Intern, you will:
- Learn the in’ s and out of the medical staffing industry and how we apply our marketing strategies
- Assist in organizing swag packages and preparing promotional items for events and conferences
- Write content for various campaigns and marketing literature while ensuring consistent brand voice.
- Assist with maintaining social media calendars and schedule postings on a weekly basis
- Conduct market research and analyze competitive trends
- Updating and maintaining marketing reports
- Edit business cards and other files in Photoshop
- Printing and cutting of marketing materials as needed
- Be an active participant in networking the medical industry through use of LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Other duties as required
In this position, you must:
- Must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’ s degree program
- Want to work for a growing company with the possibility of securing a full-time position upon graduation.
- Tech-Savvy and willingness to learn our marketing software
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Proactive, takes initiative, responsive to change and open to feedback
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a creative environment
We are constantly improving our processes and procedures in order to develop high performing, highly engaged, and innovative team members. We reward those who work hard and contribute to a positive work culture.
- Excellent employee benefits, including health & dental insurance, 401k with a company match, and paid time off
- Competitive compensation
- MAS Training Program
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- MAS Book Club, Fun Committee, and MAS Gives Back Volunteer program
- A great company culture including team outings, office celebrations, cookouts and holiday parties as well as quarterly company incentives.
- Unlimited coffee
The ideal candidate will work full time through the summer paid, with the possibility to continue part time during the semester. We are located just outside of Manchester in Londonderry, New Hampshire.