156 Harvey Road Londonderry, NH 03053
Due to rapid growth, MAS Medical Staffing is currently hiring an Administrative Assistant. You will work on the organizational operations of our staffing department, and become the backbone for the burst of growth that is coming to MAS!
- Format resumes.
- Check references.
- Post jobs to different job boards.
- Source/pre-screen candidates.
- Match up “ hot” candidates to jobs available.
- Make sure all required paperwork is received so AEs can do submittals.
- Create contracts to send out to candidates.
- Update list of travelers on contract and communicate with those who are ending.
- Run reports for team managers.
- Submit candidates through vendor sites (i.e. Medefis, AHSA, Focusone, etc.).
- Call new leads to qualify them and make sure a fit.
- Delete the candidates from our system if their numbers or emails are not working.
- Call candidates that may have not been interested and probe as to why.
- Update lists of candidates in Bullhorn- manually enter and edit data.
- Multiple other assignments/tasks as requested by manager.
This job is for you if:
- You are organized and can help team members stay organized.
- You can write well and communicate well through your writing.
- You enjoy learning new things.
- You can multi-task.
- You can self-manage and do not need step by step directions.
- You only want to do things once- and do them right.
- You are motivated and are the first one to volunteer for a new project.
- Culture: Our culture is extremely fun, exciting, and fast paced. We work hard, but have fun while doing it. The environment is business casual. There is a high energy level that you can feel upon entering our office.
- Salary: Our salary is very competitive.
- Benefits: Aside from the great people that are employed with MAS, our benefits include medical and dental insurance, an IRA savings plan, and paid time off (holidays, vacation, and personal time).
- Training: We pride ourselves on providing excellent training. Managers and peers make training interactive and enjoyable. If you are a detail oriented person, our training will set you up for success at MAS.